(^__^)b

Good morning! 

I had a continuous 3 days off because my mama and gma nanny decided to be here in KL for mama's 53rd birthday!
We did lots of things, we had a birthday dinner set up for her, spent time together watching a new movie at the mall's cinema called 'Non-Stop' (starring one of my favorite actors, Liam Neeson. REALLY GREAT MOVIE, BTW!), had a catching up session and all of us ladies spent our morning after at an all girls day spa! A full body massage and a sauna after <3 Felt reallly good!

I managed to squeeze in some time to do some lifting as well and I am loving the aches my body is feeling right now :)
Mirz called last night and wanted to chill before my work week starts. So, we had A LOT of things to talk, I really like it that we never run out of things to say. This girl also bought a VIP ticket to FMFA 2014 at a whopping price of RM558 (-__-  ); Lucky ass! 

I could go if I wanted to, but I'm bummed that Anna, Fadz and Qaini won't be around for that cos that weekend itself is when Qaini and her fiance, Reza, will seal the deal as husband and wife! Aw! I was torn between deciding to be there either on her solemnization day or the reception day, then, looked at my calendar and could only be there during her reception day. I hope that one of the girls will send me a live feed of the solemnization through Whatsapp. LOL! Really, really excited for you, Qaini!

And about FMFA '14, I had my mind set up that I wanted to go only if a complete set of friends are going, since a lot of them are not going, I just didn't feel like it any more either. 

Wish I could go to both though! 

Then, we were talking about fitness routines and Mirz asked me if I would like to do a trial for poledancing or yoga! And I said "Let's try out BOTH!" LOL XD

So, I might need to check out my schedule to see when we could do our trials. My calendar this month is jam packed with plans already set up for me. Trying my best to always multitask and divide my time making sure I don't miss out on everything. Doing this living as much as I can.

Every day as my being is wide awake, I try to do the best that I can to make sure that the people that I have in life know that I have time for them as I would have mine on my own.

I am happy to say that I am feeling this 'balanced energy' easing slowly into my life and this brings such a good feeling to my every day as I wake up and right before I sleep.

I find that mastering our inner emotions to feel balanced stems from many aspects in life. A lot of things that I am focusing on now are in the present, but the way that I am now also stems from what I have gone through in the past. Even though some of the past moments may be hurtful but, as humans, we are too quick to look at the wrong things and not see that the underlying reason isn't always negative. We control our minds and hearts to turn these things into positive things, to give ourselves a chance to keep being our better version of ourselves.

As I circle around my surroundings, I know for a fact that every one has a story, every one has a dream and every one is facing some type of challenge in life, be it minor or major. We could only show compassion towards one another and set our minds to steer away from any bad vibes. 

The people that come and go, we should just forgive them. We should let them live. 

I am proud of some of them; those who took the negative to change into good things and alter what could be saved. Here in my comfortable corner, I can feel that I am very proud of them.

I have a quizzical soul, I like that I'm learning a lot from knowing stories and facts that life offers. It's how I am like. As much as I try my best to stay positive and keep a firm grasp to faith, I know that I have all the important things that I've tied around my heart. Yet, not too tight and not too loose, it feels JUST right

I am thankful for every life story being told before me. It does help in some way. 

Thank you!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me