Update!

Hi friends and readers <3

Just want to give you an update that my 2 months' post op Alarplasty video will be delayed to go live for quite a bit.

Here are some reasons why:

  • My soho loft is being renovated, so I had to clear and clean out a lot of things
  • I'm learning to drive a manual car. It ain't easy, it's a good thing I can drive an auto, but in order for me to get a licence here, I need to know how to drive a manual car :( Please wish me luck!
  • My mom is coming into town next weekend, I haven't seen her since March of this year 
  • I have to prepare things and run errands before the SG family comes next weekend
  • I have a lot of events to go to, which is expected cos it's already the end of the year!
  • Work has been overwhelming since it's the end of the year, by the time I'm home, my energy would be depleted to 0% and I would just pass out! 
So yeah, just keep looking out for my updated posts here, if not, I'm very active on my IG account which is @tiff_ag 

I'll talk to you soon! Sooner than you think! :D

xo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me