TLLP: My Alarplasty Documentation - 1 Year Post Op

Hey loves,

My long awaited 1 year post op documentation!

I would like to say thank you to my readers who have emailed me from countries in the Philippines, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Canada (Toronto, Vancouver), United States, Qatar, Kuwait, France, Germany, UAE (Dubai), Ukraine, Indonesia (Jakarta) and South Korea (Seoul).

Feel free to watch my vlog update on my 1 year post op down below, it includes all of the FAQs and other important information you need to know!


Don't forget to comment or email me for answers you may be seeking, I'll be more than happy to help (^__^  )v

Here are my updated posts on My Alarplasty Journey:



xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. It's very helpful. !!:) thanks tiff:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know that. No problem, Jitters. xoxo (^_^)

      Delete
  2. Ate where can i email you. I had this yesterday, and right when i woke up, i feel awful. my whole face is swollen :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eunice, I've replied to your email. Don't worry, mine was very swollen hours after my surgery.

      Delete
  3. Hello Tiff..I would like to see your stitches how they look now??do you recommend me that gels?I live in London and don't Know if they have that Gel in this country, if you could help me I will like it..you loOk very beautiful..you helped me a lot..thank you from the bottom of my heart..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Soraia, HNY! thanks for writing in! I will be back to vlogging again soon. Have you followed me on instagram? It is: tiff_ag

      The lines around my nose are there, the scars are not that bad for me. You must make sure the after-care is properly done, eat well, stay active, drink water and have enough rest. Keep me posted. Best of luck!

      Delete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. توثيق حسابات انستقرام

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    alarplasty in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. visa de turista canadá

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. visa de turista canadá

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me