Tiff Does A Review: Far East Flora, Flora2000 & The Poetry of Flowers- Fresh flowers of all sorts!

(^___^)v
Hi everyone!

Fresh, fresh flowers! Yes, this blog post would be all about it! I'll be doing a review about 3 online floral companies whose services I've personally used and paid for.

Rating would go from '1' to '5'. As in, '1' being the lowest and '5' being excellent.
Price would go from 'Affordable', 'Reasonable', 'Unreasonably Pricey' to 'Expensive'.

Recipient: My auntie, Azizah, in Singapore
Online Florist: Far East Flora SG
Service: 4/5
Arrangement: 3/5
Price: Reasonable
Overall Rating: 3/5 (Average)

Above: Picture from their website

How it turned out upon delivery!

Feedback: This is from the code 'PU19 - You Color My Life' and was from the 'As Shown' option. This was the first bouquet of fresh flowers I've ever purchased online! I was hoping for it to be slightly wider up top, but came to a conclusion that it was still acceptable looking, considering how great their service was for my first time. I was happy to learn my auntie was pleasantly surprised, knowing how we recently had a death in a family, whom she was very close to, used to give her fresh flowers from time to time. So, I just wanted to make sure to not forget about her and have her feeling comforted during that time of grievance.

Recipient: My grandma, Nasiah, in Singapore
Online Florist: Far East Flora SG
Service: 4/5
Price: Quite Costly
Arrangement: 3/5
Overall Rating: 3/5 (Average)

Above: Picture from their website

How it turned out upon delivery!

Feedback: This is from the code 'PW26 - All That Matters' and was from their 'Premium' option. It arrived on chosen date and on time, so I was happy about that. I just wished that the Premium arrangement looked... lavishly premium especially for the price I paid in advance for it! XD Just look at the picture they had online, it had a clean flat top that looks full and vibrantly lush, however the 'premium' one I got looked like they arranged it at the last second without minding if it looked exactly aligned like the one on the picture online. They could at least snip off the stringy bits around. My rating still stays valid, AT THE LEAST, the flowers were not brown or yellowish! Phew! I would still repurchase flowers from FEF.

Recipient: My mama, Sharifah, in Singapore
Online Florist: Far East Flora SG
Service: 4/5
Price: Expensive
Arrangement: 3/5
Overall Rating: 3/5

Above: Picture from their website



How it turned out upon delivery!
Feedback: This is from the code 'PU30 - My Acapulco' and was from the 'As Shown' option. Initially, I wanted to get a whole different hand bouquet but it was full of roses, my mom is a lily flower type of lady, so why not splurge something more for mama, right? Delivery came right on time at the chosen date and time period, so I was very happy about that. Obviously, some of the flowers have not blossomed yet so it definitely couldn't be as full and lush looking like the 'As Shown' picture online. However, I did not like the bright almost neon green shade of wrapping paper they used for my mom's hand bouquet, I would really prefer the nice forest green shade such as the one in FEF's picture online. It would look more presentable in a deeper forest green! But oh wells. what's done is done, right? The arrangements could have been done better. Overall, I'm still happy about the prompt service so far.

Recipient: My biffle gf, Fificat aka Fadzies in Brunei
Online Florist: FLORA2000
Service: 2/5
Price: Unreasonably Pricey
Arrangement: 4/5
Overall Rating: 1/5 (Terrible)

Above: Picture from their website

How it turned out upon delivery!

Feedback: I was getting bored of the same old arrangements I've seen in Far East Flora and thought to give Flora2000 a try. I had this ordered online ALMOST A MONTH AGO before her birthday.. BUT never again will I ever use Flora2000 like ever! Their services claim to be outstanding but, lo and behold, they messed up my delivery time. It wasn't delivered on time before her birthday- it was a couple days late! I was furious, of course! Emails were darted back and forth, explaining how I've purchased it since a month ago, hoping that it was enough ample time to prepare for a proper delivery, but NO.. they just had to ruin things for me. I'm still glad she got it though, but I wish it was exactly at the time I chose for it to be sent to her since I paid way, way in advance. They should be more attentive and produce proper services to their customers who have paid in advance. I will NEVER use Flora2000 again. So much for being bored of Far East Flora's arrangements. Shame on me, I guess! FEF has given me nothing but great services so far. I was just bummed out that the arrangements FEF offers for those in Brunei.. are unpleasant and outdated looking. They need to update that asap!

Recipient: My colleague, Niza in Kuala Lumpur
Retail Florist: The Poetry of Flowers, Publika
Service: 4/5
Price: Affordable
Arrangement: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5 (Great)

After the arrangement

I had it delivered by myself accompanied by my papa who was driving! (Thank you, papa! Heee =D)
Feedback: This fresh flower fruit basket turned out great, I bought a RM5 basket from Daiso and picked my own fresh fruits in Ben's Grocers, Publika and had The Poetry of Flowers, which is located at the corner of the grocers, to arrange some fresh flowers for me. Niza loves pink so I had to hook it up with pink flowers for her! I think it looked great, however, the basket wasn't a sturdy one- it was rather flimsy- so just make sure to carry the basket carefully with lots of security. Fruits from Ben's Grocers are ALWAYS fresh and clean. The only downside of this is that I had to get certain things from 3 separate shops, which is rather tiring but other than that, no complaints whatsoever! Happy customer!

OVERALL CONCLUSION:

I will be a returning customer of Far East Flora and The Poetry of Flowers! I just hope that FEF keeps updating their decorations and designs of their flower arrangements. I would stay as a very, very loyal customer.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me