Summer 2022

Well. Hello there!


From 2017 - 2022, I didn't keep the grind going here. I'm sorry.

I allowed life's circumstances to get in the way of things. 

I read through my old blog posts during my Xanga days from 2006 - 2007, and wow, did I write a lot!

During my absence here, I've been through a very adventurous journey in this waking world.

Some good. Some bad. Some heartbreaking. Some belly-aching from laughing too much.

Yet, through it all... I still stand.. and here I am. I'm a woman now. A grown Tokki dragun. A lil bit wiser, a lil more mature but a bubbly bunny to every one near and dear to me, yes, indeed, that I am!

I've so many stories to share.. so many to tell. But am I airing out my secrets? My gossips? My personal stories? My location? Is this what I wish to share? I don't know.. Maybe I'm not as open as I was before... because some parts of life can be so dangerous and cruel.

I'm still here. I enjoy writing. I enjoy blogging. I do a lot of writing and typing at work tho! It does take away a bit of joy from what I enjoy doing, especially after being completely zero-ed out of energy mentally and physically.

I don't know.. should I continue to put myself out there? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me