Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) Aug '13

Tokki's B.E.G.O. (Bunny Ears Go Up) are new or old songs that I love and frequently listen to for that moment! Feel free to check 'em out, yah!

Robyn - Hang with Me


 

A great song, I love the retro sounds and vibes of this song. Definitely has meaningful lyrics that go along with it.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Wedding Song



I just love how simple and honest this song is, it clears the mind and soothes the soul. This song would definitely go into the playlist of my wedding one day!

Grouplove - Tongue Tied



This song is just great to sing along no matter how awful your voice sounds like, just great to just release your stress and I love the emotions that this song lets out!

Zone - Secret Base (Anohana)



I watched the anime series, called, Anohana, which I recommend EVERYBODY to watch. This song became an important song to me now. It's so emotional and the lyrics itself tug the heart deeply. I am looking forward for the movie that already came out this month, wishing to see it soon!

Zedd - Clarity



Lyrics are great and song feels like it brings you into different dimensions of the universe! Totally speaks volumes!

Beach House - Troublemaker



The song production is genius and the feel of this song makes one want to fly!

Frente - Bizarre Love Triangle



A classic and definitely a song that I could listen to at any given time of the day and I will never get tired of it (^_^)b It's toooo good!

Big Bang - Blue



Need I say more?

Tegan & Sara - I Was A Fool



This.. just speaks to me. Period.

INNA- Endless




This song makes my whole soul escape far into the galaxy and fly around stars! Lyrics are meaningful and powerful. It really is speaking to me.

Mike Hough - Don't Judge Me



This guy's cover of Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me' is surprisingly better than the original, his rendition is warm and his vibration of vocal chords makes you have goosebumps! AMAZING JOB, IT'S SO GOOD!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me