Circle of Life: Blessing in Disguise!

I was a part of what I want to believe would be an unexpected blessing in disguise!

There was a lost man wandering around where I work.

I was in a hurry and bought myself some breakfast when he approached me asking for help.

He was lost, needed directions and asked for an opinion about matching his outfit that he just bought; which he wanted to wear to an important meeting.

I said, "I'm actually in a rush but where do you plan on going?".

He was showing me an address and he looked like he needed urgent assistance. By nature, I can tell when someone is being genuine or not, he looked like he was having an urgency and I continued to help him despite my own morning's shortcoming.

So, while I was helping him match his outfit together and waited for directions to load (which took forever). I asked him, "Going for a meeting?". He said he has an important meeting regarding a new IT system he just launched.

I was pleasantly surprised and asked, "IT? What do you do?". He explained that his company is able to detect the number of company reports in each state that have gone missing, bankrupted and/or still ongoing.

Currently, my boyfriend is looking for a job placement in Kuala Lumpur for when he moves out here from the States. His field is in IT Forensics and would love to be hired once he's here.

This stranger looked amazed when I told him about my boyfriend's line of work, we thought it was pure coincidence!

We exchanged business cards, where I was surprised to come across his name, he is titled somewhat with a 'Sir' before his name which is a Dato' in Malaysia. He told me, "Tell your boyfriend to contact my personal number. We'll talk. Thank you for helping me, Tiff."

I didn't know who he was and didn't plan on knowing this would happen at all.

But Tariq and I have been planning and discussing about this for quite awhile. So, when something like this fall naturally into place for us, I feel humbled by it and am grateful for a beautiful unexpected event like today!

Some days are good and some days can just be so cruel, but today is a good day and I want to say Alhamdulillah.

Thank you for the blessings, Ya Allah!

This is definitely a blessing in disguise. What comes around goes back around. Helping others will in turn help you back (^__^)v Being alone in this big city everyday can be hard to handle, but I take this as a journey made for me. I just have to keep finding out beauty in each day and find my ultimate purpose in life!

I feel I'm being guided to where I should be in life, feels like for every fortunate thing that has happened to me is guiding me to a greater path.

Feeling blessed,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me