Tokki's Random Rambles

Ooo

It's raining quietly and all I can think about is to sleep.

But nope, here I am, at work.

Ahh, the comfort of laying down and just dreaming away sound so delightful and peaceful right now. I would just do anything to get a wink of sleep on this chair.

-takes a milisecond's wink of sleep-

There.

I did it.

And now I want moreee. MOARRR!

Lulz. I'm so grateful for supermarket staffs who would gladly cut fruits for me, I just had 2 mangoes of different kinds- one is Thailand Honey Mango and the other is Chokanan Mango

The Thai Honey Mango has a green skin while the Chokanan Mango has a pale, yellow skin. Both are fruity sweet and extreme yummers, I nommed happily and that, my readers, is my lunch!

..because..a Tokki is what I am. Ha! XD

Everybody must be thinking "Damn, Tiff is taking this whole Bunny thing seriously".

Silly! -pokes- Say what you want, yah! I did have some buns and breads in the morning and later for din din, I might have something soupy with some protein. Still unsure of what to have, it's a constant thing to think about every single day. I wish I could just be, Doraemon, the magical blue kitty cat with a magic pocket, so I could just take out whatever it is I want from it.

Heh.

Silly Tokki is me.

=3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me