In this bubble

In this bubble..
I fly and float, I see a wondrous world
In this cosy bubble..
I move to places to gather dreams and hopes

In this bouncy bubble..
the wind moves through the air like waves
It feels as though I am moving through the ocean
In this turbulence, havoc of commotion

But came a bubble that floated by..
It stopped to talk, it first said "Hi"
I see familiar notions in our crazy, silly journey
But has it asked about these shiny eyes that turned teary?

Oh, you silly bubble..
Your glimmer shines in moisture
In this heat of weather
Swirls of heatwaves moves in motion..

We collide into one big bubble.

The thought of feeling confined,
It's different cos I'm with you now,
As we sit on this big, happy bubble
To see this wondrous view of the world.

x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me