Eunice's Surprise Birthday Party


Annyeong Haseyo! Herru Herru!

So, last Friday, the birthday girl, Eunice, thought she would just be having a simple birthday dinner with me after our girly time at the salon. I convinced her to dress up just because! Haha! XD

We had a blast dolling up and awaiting for adventures into the night, but little did she know, I actually planned a surprise birthday party for her. I met Eunice, sometime earlier of this year but we see each other often as her workplace is in the same building as mine. So, every so often, we spend our lunch and snack times together. Hehe (^__^)b 

While knowing her and seeing her almost every day, we got closer! So, I decided that she deserves a night of being loved and having fun!

Her actual birthday is the day after, but, I called Yuri, her best friend and my former colleague/good friend, for her sisters' contact to let everybody know about Friday night. It was nice that there were people who could make it and were all present at The Bee! Thank you, everyone! You guys are so sweet! Some of our friends thought it was gonna happen on Saturday, I had to reply that they've missed it (.__  .   );

It was sweet how everyone got her a gift, I am touched myself! 

Her family got her the yummy Japanese birthday cake from, Free Mori, it was yommy yommy. Her friend, Wesherine, gifted her a homemade birthday cake that she baked herself!
Thank you to all who were there that night: Eunice's family, Jason, Waikit, Jian, Jiven, Guan, Daniel, Daniel's brother (forgotten his name now) and the cutiepatootie lil missy girl in the blue dress. Hehe XD

The after party was at Scott Garden, there were so many bars and clubs, so we bar hopped from one place to another, checked out Movida, but it was so packed that night, then we went to Cocoon to have a chilled time. Not a regular club goer type of person, so anything that's relaxing is right up my alley! 

All in all, I am happy the birthday girl is happy. She truly deserves a good time. I left earlier as I couldn't bar hop any more as I had a hectic busy week prior to all of this. She went bar hopping with her friends till the morning came. Haha! I usually appreciate a quiet night by catching up on series or movies or doing something personally creative, but this was one of those nights I had to make it a loud one for my friend. I hope you truly enjoyed your birthday this year, prettiness!

Love you, Eunice! Saranghaeeeee!

<3 /(^x^)\ <3
Tokki Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me