'Cause it's too cold for you here and now


It's monsoon season here in South East Asia.

Sometimes, when it pours down heavily, I grumble underneath my breath about how late I will be for work or how my clothes will get wet on my way to work, but there's a lot going on in this world other than my lateness of a few minutes or my wet shoes that will eventually dry out.

You see it everywhere in the news, houses getting blown over, leaving families stranded alone with nothing to wear and nothing to eat. Therefore, it makes me feel grateful that I have a solid roof over my head and various of foods to choose any time I feel hungry.

Last year, I knew to cancel that trip to Boracay for October of this year and changed my plans to go to Krabi this past summer instead, cos' the monsoon season is no joke. It saddens me how the Super Typhoon Haiyan has hit Tacloban.

My prayers and positive thoughts of strength go out to everybody affected by this natural disaster.

There's always a reason behind things that happen in this life, keep a positive outlook, keep moving forwards and upwards, k?

For donations of: clothes, face towels, toothbrushes/pastes, soaps, flipflops, soap, sanitizers, candles, matches, lighters, canned goods, bottled water, special item(s) and etc.

Contact: +63 917 305 9091 (Katipinan/Mandaluyong) or +63 917 844 4289 (Makati/Paranaque)

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me