If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?

Herru!

MSN Messenger is officially shutting down! Oh noes!

Wow, remember our good ol' buddy- MSN?

He's finally saying bye bye and will officially be put to rest. It seems that lots of messenger softwares and other social network sites have been closed down because of Facebook.

-shakes fist in air- Darn you, Facebook

I am a Facebook user myself but I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I don't know about you, Facebook, sometimes you're good but you're mostly bad! But I think about how all of my loved ones, like my family, relatives and family friends from all over the world are all connected to that site. So, I'm left with no choice but to keep using it.

Now, back to MSN.

I can still remember fondly how cool it was that all of my cool friends and family could all be in one source, where I can message them any time they were online with cool emoticons/emojis and what not. Then, came the cool features like changing of font colors, to making our own custom background and changing fonts on our display names. It was bizarrely cool to me! There definitely are a lot of memorable and funny conversations I've had with my friends from the schools I've attended to and the people I've met both in person and online.

Then, came the other cool features like voice chatting to video chatting, playing games and doodling pictures while on MSN, or, how annoying or pleasant it could be when people nudge you or send a gif. wink at you. It was definitely a useful software!

Well, it seems that not only living things come and go, even technology come and go too.

Let's bid farewell to MSN for all the good times and for being the only source where that one time we could all get connected to each other, no matter near of far.

Bye, MSN, it was a delight to have you around and it's time for you to retire in Software Heaven somewhere! Believe me, because of you, you've created strong bonds and ties between people, in order for them to easily keep in touch.

(^__^)// ,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me