Thor. Man Mo Jiang Xi. Running Man: Wizard of Oz



I went to watch THOR: THE DARK WORLD and I loved it! We watched it in 3D cos the 2D tickets have all been sold out. Would love to catch it without wearing the glasses.
My little brother, Syamim, went to the STGCC Comic Con in SG and won a poster that has been personally signed by Tom Hiddleston and Natalie Portman at their official US Marvel booth. He had to answer several trivia quizzes about Marvel. Good job, bro!
I absolutely adore this week's Running Man cos its theme was Wizard of Oz, it was so cute to see the members all dressed up in costumes. Just too cute!
Then, dearest Renee, was being a silly girl and took a picture of me to use as part of her caricature drawing app, called, Moment Cam aka Man Mo Jiang Xi. She was doing it all secretively and I was like "Renee, what are you doing with my photo!?". She showed me the photo and then I also followed the addiction, WHICH died after a while, HAHA!

Wow, I can't believe November is here, soon, it's the end of the year. How time flies and I truly can't wait to see my girls again this weekend. It's been quite a while since I last saw any of them, I truly need the girl's time with them cos I miss them so much :'(

Sigh. Time to go now. Until the next post yah! Have a goooood weekend, everybody!

Sarang,
Tokki Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me