Venting Mode

WARNING: Vulgar post ahead! Some bits can be TMI but I'm having a IDGAF mode right now, so be aware!

I've met upon some rather silly/stupid/offensive situations lately.

Sometimes, I wonder how the hell did I put up with shitty situations and had been calm about it.

Let me share with you some stories.

1) The Ungrateful Damsel in Distressed

Sometimes, giving a helping hand could backfire on you!

For example, when you have to face a person who was torn in between choices, came to you for help and only wanted a particular perfect thing!

Especially when she said all snobbishly "Ah, money isn't the problem. I just want it all to be perfect! I just got back from a Hong Kong and Paris trip which I just bought a top that costs me $1000 and bla bla bla"

Tell me this story isn't unfortunate okay?

How unfortunate is it for you when you have gone out of your way to help, pulled out all of your strings to provide her with the attention she seemed to need and helped to narrow down her options to a few..

Only for her to go apeshit ballistic by putting you down and calling you a horrible person for showing her something expensive!

Like, WTF!? Didn't you just say that money isn't the problem? How about that Hong Kong and Paris trip you were proudly telling people about? How about that time you were telling people how you can afford a Parisian top that costs you a grand?

I'm a rather calm person but I am very verbal and would point out the things I've first learned from that person and of his/her preference, but not once have I ever been in a physical catfight, not once have I laid a punch on a person. But damnnnnnnnnn, some people just try so hard to test my patience, YET thank you to my parents, I've been raised well. Gotta stay classy, okay!

So, that my readers, is the story of my rant #1.

2) The 'No Small Change' Cashier

Rant #2!

After working like a Hebrew slave on a busy day, sometimes all you feel like having is a nice treat! Especially us ladies during our time of the month, we want our treats and we want it instantly, gahddammit!

And darn it, I didn't have any small change that day, I just took out $50 from the ATM, OF COURSE, nobody could withdraw small change from an ATM!

So, I went to a bakery shop thinking I could get me a cranberry flax seed scone. (mmm, sounds good!) YES! Sounds good, alright! I only wanted one.

I chose my scone and happily queued to make payment at the cashier, my mind was saying "YAAAASSS I CAN NOM THIS SCONE SOON!".

It has been a longgg day..

Only for the CASHIER TO SCOFF AT ME and said,

Cashier: You could at least give me a small change, you know?

So I said..

Me: I just took out money from the ATM, you do know it only withdraws big notes, right?

I peeked at the register and clearly could see THERE WAS A LOT OF SMALL CHANGE IN THERE. Then, he said..

Cashier: Well, we have been getting big notes today and would prefer small change now, miss.

So he was being the biggest jerk of an ego bozo and didn't want to let go of the small change the register had. So I said..

Me: It's okay, let me just wait for small change from the customers behind me.

I waited and waited, all these other customers had big notes too and had to wait as well while we CLEARLY could see small change in the register.

There I was in the bakery by the counter, I was tired from work, hungry and my ovaries were giving me the cramps.

So, obviously, I had to snap out and said,

Me: Okay listen here, you're the cashier, you're supposed to have small change every single day. We're the customers, we can't provide you the small change and tend to your needs if we don't have any. If I did have any, I would've given it to you and not have the patience to wait. Be reasonable and think straight, the ATM doesn't give small change! Forget the scone, I'm leaving.

I went out and left without my cranberry flax seed scone (-_-  );

This got me thinking of that same situation I have experienced while taking a taxi, he was agitated by the fact that I had just taken out money from the ATM and I only had a big note, he was like..

Taxi Driver: Aiyohhh, you know you always take the taxi, you must prepare some small change lah!

This time I was just too tired and had no time to give him a piece of my mind, but I was offended by the way he talked to me.

So here's me releasing my anger.

EXCUSEEEEE ME!? You're the one earning the money providing this service for YOUR paying passengers. If we had the small change, we would've given it to you! You're the one who needs to handle your business properly and prepare your own small change. Please have the decency to be respectful to others and have some manners, okay? Not everybody is like a casual friend where you can just throw smart remarks like they personally know you. Ugh!

That semi rant above was like a preview of the next case which has a similar topic. So, on to the next!!

Rant #3!

3) The Insensitive Perverted Taxi Driver

So, it is typical to get a few nasty ass taxi drivers who would look you up and down, size you up before you can get into the car. They would always give you 'the quick look' whether they want you to be a passenger or not, and for me as a woman, it is a real risk to be riding with a total stranger, but as a citizen in this country -especially in this city- I have to face this same music every single day. Just gotta pull up my socks and toughen up - or else, I would never be able to move around anywhere.

This is something I have to gamble every day to move around in this city.

I am usually a bubbly person anyway, so when someone is trying to make conversations with me while being a few feet away, stuck in a car with them, I would respond back if the topic of discussion is proper and sensible.

But a few days ago, I came across a son of a fucker who asked me personal questions and responded back with his rude remarks! He was so insensitive!

Granted, I honestly don't mind it at all when they are the ones who look like a nice old, gentle looking grandpa, then yes.. it is nice to hear advice and stories about life from them. These are the type of people who actually have wisdom and doesn't mind sharing some of it to people.

Anyways, back to this asshole, I usually get these similar questions from many taxi drivers like, "Are you Malay?", "Are you still single?", "Married already?", "Where is your boyfriend/husband?", "Where is he from?" and "What is he?". So he was asking all these questions too.

Well, I didn't know he was gonna be an assbag until he gave me his rude remarks. To me, if you don't have anything appropriate to say. DON'T ASK AND SAY SHIT AT ALL.

And the worst bit of this, I was stuck in traffic with him and he turned his head around to look at me; with his eyes elevating up and down like I'm a piece of meat, then, he spoke in Malay and uttered such DISGUSTING words I haven't heard in a long time!

"Ni kalau dia lanyak kau, sedap ni!"

Which translated to (and please don't mind my language)

"It would feel real good if he fucks you".

OMG!!! WHAT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF DOUCHEASSBAG.

The debauchery that came out of that old man's mouth made me want to slap his face, but I was alone in his car and we were stuck in a middle of a busy highway, so let's be realistic and safe, I could only swallow my anger in and immediately stopped entertaining his questions. All the way back home from work, I listened to some John Legend.

Ahh, John Legend.

(Sidenote: I'm soooo SAD I'm missing out his concert this 23rd! (T_T),

So, here I am venting out cos I swear these SHITTY SITUATIONS WERE SOME KIND OF MESSED UP!

Angry Bunny For Now,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me