Positive Changes!

How can I not feel grateful and blessed?

There are a number of happy updates going on in my life that make other worries, well.. seem petty.

I may have this picture set in mind with a plan but without a doubt Allah truly is the best of all planners.

I needed an outlet to express, where else would be better if it's not here, right?

I can't say word by word, in detailed information what some of the updates are really about- I may have told a handful of close loved ones - but I won't disclose them here and keep those private.

However, one of the updates I can say out loud is..

I finally could cross out a mission completed off of my Life List!
 
I can finally drive, you guysss! 

I've been driving legally for a whole week out in the real world and it's a whole new life experience! I feel so in charge being able to drive myself around. Really am thankful for my papa <3 for being the one who drives me around the most, our former family drivers, big bro Shaz, relatives, friends, taxi drivers and other drivers of all public transportation who have brought me around to places in the past. It is such a great relief to be able to drive - especially in this big city called Kuala Lumpur. I would need to be able to drive to live here.

6 long months in driving school was no joke! I had to put up with a lot of different characters -side eye- and kept reminding myself to focus on getting my licence.

I truly would like to thank my instructor, Cikgu Noor Azri of IMKL, for his detailed answers to my million of questions as well as his patience for having me as his student. Also, not forgetting to thank my family/relatives and friends <3 for their encouragement and support.

I am thankul. Really am.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me