Celebrate LOVE



What a surprising weekend, despite my veryyyyy unfortunate weekend of being sick, I am feeling A LOT better and A WHOLE LOT MORE because I am feeling so much happy vibes from my papa and my friends!!

Truly caught me off guard d(^__^)b

I can't really talk about these happy things because it's supposed to be on the 'down low' now, but I can't contain my excitement and happiness!

I just want to sprinkle colorful glitter into the air and wear my most flowy dress and dance in the winnndddd.

-sigh-


This is just...   wonderful :')

It seems as though I can slowly start believing in HAPPINESS & LOVE all over again.

I am happy for them because I love them, they are in my life to set an example and they have always been there for me from the very start. It seems all worth it when beautiful things happen in their lives, it makes this journey in life full of flowers and fruits that just come blossoming and bearing out merrily!

I could just lean down over to smell the flowers and grab an apple from a tree and bite it

-noms- (>_^)

I love you and you! You deserve every bit of happiness and I am glad to see your turn in life being a beautiful one. Thank you for letting me see your journey and thank you for being a part of my life!

<3 SARANGHAE <3


x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me