Warm, Fuzzy Greetings



In the corner of a terminal,
I stand and I wait
as time keeps passing by
I feel anxious, feelings elate

Through the door you appeared,
My heart races in different beats,
Is it truly you I see?
Should I walk to simply greet,
or run fast, jump up a bit?

I did the latter, nothing else matters

The hug I get from that moment on,
Never gotten them from others before,
Never a time I see in a day..
how pretty emotions creep out of my very pores

Just the same as I see you waiting by for me to greet you;
as I walk out of the Ladies' room,
as I walk out of a store,
as I walk in with tea and snacks for movies to resume,
as I walk on this journey.. not knowing anything falling upon me.

I am doing the latter, it is now, nothing else matters

x,
Tiff


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me