Dance. Candies. Movies. Series.

Greetings, sweetest visitors!

I should come up with a nickname for those who visit and read my blog! Kya XP

I finally enrolled myself into the Kpop dance class and it was a full class last Saturday. It was so much fun! I wish I could take more pictures of my class but I was dancing and there wasn't anybody else who could take photos of us. Oh wells. Probably next time k?



We danced to a new song called 'Wolf' by Exo (^__^)

Such a badass song!

    


And I did my visit to Ben's today to get a carton of OJ. It's really nice to feel the warmth and festive feeling of Halloween since decorations are being put up all over in there! I wish there were Halloween themed sugar cookies, pumpkin spiced latte and pumpkin spiced cake with cream cheese frosting. 

Aw, I miss Walmart (.__.   ); Haha XD
I finally get to see this movie, directed by Hayao Miyazaki's son, Goro Miyazaki, called, From Up on Poppy Hill. I loved it, the Miyazaki's really know how to make anime that truly move our hearts. 

I wikipedia-ed Goro and found out his birthday falls on January 21st! Mine's on January 23rd! Yay, team Aquarius! Yahh, fighting!
There are some anime movies that I'm really looking forward to watch! There is one, called, Hal and the other one is called Anohana.

Hal (June 2013) directed by Ryotaro MakiharaFrom Wikipedia, "The story takes place in a technologically advanced society in which robots can be programmed to behave like a complete human. A robot is asked to replace "Hal", who died in an accident, to help Kurumi, Hal's girlfriend move on in life. "Hal" struggles to understand the real Hal's past, Kurumi's affections towards Hal as well as the meaning of being alive."

I want to watch!!

Anohana (August 2013)

I've watched the series and it moved me to tears! T__T So, I would really love to catch this film.

There are some series I really wanna finish watching!

There is one called Angel Beats and another one called Peach Girl.





AND OMG! I can finally get back to watching 2 Broke Girls! I haven't finished the Season 2 yet, but one of my best girlfriends, Anna, told me that Season 3 has premiered!!!! AHHHHHHHHH -hands on face-

I neeeeeeed to catch up!!!!!! I love Max and Caroline and Han and Oleg and Sophie. LOL >__< They are so funny I can just cry T_T



There are so many shows I need to catch up on! The list could go on and on and on. 

But at the mean time, these are some of the movies and series I wanna watch! Huhuhu T_T It feels like I need more free time to myself nowadays.

It's okay, Tokki will find a wayyyy. If there's a will, there's a way, my dears!

I'll end my blog post here yah?

Be good now.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This post contains many useful info in every aspect. however one has to follow this information for better output.keep posting such type of article. Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me