Tokki says "Morning!"

Herru! hi! hi!
Hope the sun is shining beautifully on everybody today yahs? (^__^)//
Did my usual visit to Ben's Grocers and found something rather unusual. It's called a Bull's Horn Water Caltrop.

Via Wiki, it says "The water caltropwater chestnutbuffalo nutbat nutdevil podSinghara (Hindiसिंघाडा)سنگھارا (Urdu) or Pani-fol (Hindi: পানিফল) is any of three extant species of the genus TrapaTrapa natansT. bicornis and the endangered Trapa rossica. The species are floatingannual aquatic plants, growing in slow-moving water up to 5 meters deep, native to warm temperate parts of Eurasia and Africa." 

This could look like it can be use as a type of ninja weapon. Lol! Throw a handful of these to your enemies and say "Tokki don't want! Tokki don't want!" XD
This packet of Canadian Cherries is priced at RM85.90 weighing around 100 grams or so.

Let me cry! (T__T,)
Cereals, Oats and Mueslis are priced between RM10 - RM40
I had a fish and veggie sandwich that Papa made for me this morning, also trying out this new yogurt drink to try! YOMMY YOMMY <3
My Borealis post is in draft now and I'll publish it when I feel like it! Hehe! I was so out of it after work last night that I just passed out and went to dream land, but in happier news, I'll be watching the new episode of Running Man and the pilot episode of How I Met Your Mother Season 5 later. YUPPIEEE!

Anyways, till the next post (^_^)v

x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me