Tokki's body is so SORE. Can she make it to her Thursday's dance class?

WELP! I can barely move but I'm loving the feeling of muscles being all sore!

I am feeling REJUVENATED!

I can't wait for this whole week to end, so I can go back to normal work mode and back to my daily life routine. It's been extremely exhausting and I've learned a lot of things about work and life these past 2 weeks. Currently, I am dealing with people who won't give up on something even when the answer is "No". It's so bizarre to me how some guys can easily be so personal with me and tell the world about wanting to be bring me out, wanting to bring me to a beach trip, claiming my dad as their father in law and saying "I love you" to me all within 2 days! SO FUNNY! I don't have time for boys. Sorry yahhhh!

Here's me last week!



I was pondering in my room by myself while I was gearing up for Tokki's Workout Day and told myself that it has become such a routine of following Shaun T's Workout DVDs and doing light weights!

I figured to do something that is totally out of my comfort zone, that it's about time to be adventurous!

So, that moment in itself, I decided to be spontaneous and phoned up a dance studio, called, Dance Pot. I asked for schedules and fees, was delighted that they had an opening on that very day and I was happy that the flow of things happened momentarily.



They have all types of dance genres that are available for everybody interested to do 1-2 hours of dancing. I decided that K-pop and Hip-hop might have been two of the genres that I would like to enrol myself in. I did the trial for K-pop and loved it! (^_^)b It's so fun and the instructor is so patient, precise on showing steps and just a fun, easygoing person to get along with!

This is Tokki before dance class. I was excited and ready to head out!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Apparently, the dance floor of the studio is made out of different layers of materials to make it safe for students to practice. So, tumbling, jumping and bouncing around in full force will be okay for us! So, that's a GOOD thing, yes!? XD




Felt very lucky to be here and the girls were shy at first, but warmed up easily to me after a while, some were still so shy but then again, people have their own time to open up!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Felt all tired and sweaty after the dance class!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We did a song from HENRY called 'Trap'.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's a Youtube video of the song (^__^)b



I have a free trial of a Hip-hop dance class this Thursday, so I HOPE to make it out to that class after work. But I'm totally feeling the K-pop dance routine already. So, we shall see which genre I've decided on by this end of the week!

Tokki got all sweaty and happy from the rush of endorphins flowing around XP #KYA!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My papa and brothers are back from SG after a long time being out there, so I treated them some ice cream sundaes from Baskin Robbins. I hope they loved it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Until the next post, okay? Also, not forgetting tomorrow is a certain someone's birthday. Aw :') That will be a whole 'nother post, might have to be a belated birthday post though..but better late than NEVER, right?! I have this whole busy week to handle, but I will be sure to keep everybody in the loop of things!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me