Bouncey Tokki!

SO YEAH!

A Tokki tried the free trial for the Hip-hop dance class @ Dance Pot.

The first thing I entered the studio, I was greeted by a lovely girl, and then, one by one, everybody who turned up was friendly and bubbly!

The class was fun and the students were into the dance steps shown and it was cute to see that. I got a good sweat going on during the session too.

BUT!

I'm feeling I'll be choosing the K-pop dance class cos we are already working on a choreograph for a song. So, it's K-POP that Tokki is choosing!

YAH! DAEBAKKKKK!

I appreciated everybody who tried to convince me to join their Hip-hop class, you are all so cute and kawaii. I don't want to disappoint you for not being there, but we will definitely bump into each other in the studio yah!

Thank you for the fun time!

From two..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then, there were six!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me