What I've always ever known


When my little hands and little feet first got out into the world. I had with me four big hands and four big feet that became a shelter of protection. From a fetus, to a baby and to a toddler, whenever there was every cry and every laugh, it has brought to their attention.

When our little and big hands were playing in the wind as we rode down the days away, from every city, to every town, to every place that we would stay. Nothing would weaken and make these smiles frown. Nothing would mumble out the voices that laugh.

What I've always known, from up and down many hills, I've always seen those familiar faces where nothing would faze them. Nothing would disturb the peace that was in us.

Now that peace has been shaken off, trembled.. like a meteor has landed down our shoreline; where water meets the land, where balance is our peace, but, in between.. that balance has been hit and now nothing is complete.

These years have gone by and I have always asked myself why.

Those four big hands and four big feet. What I've always known to be the example of what true love is.

But every example that I've known has slowly made me cease to believe nowadays and it keeps trying to slowly burn the passion away.

I see it in movies and I see no wrongs, but I wonder now is there an untold song?

The example of love I feel in myself has been my strength..

"So, give me a reason to believe!" I tell myself time and time again.

Set some examples to let me out of this grief.

If it wasn't for 32 years ago where those four big hands and four big feet got married, I wouldn't be here to find my own definition of 'complete'.

x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me