Tokki in a City



In a city, there lives a Tokki!

However, my perspectives and philosophy in life have gradually changed.  Some several years ago, it used to be me being thrilled and excited about being back in a city, but my experience of having lived in Brunei taught me how to appreciate life. Living there, life was in absolute solitude; it was nice being around nature and the laid back lifestyle kept me feeling calm. It was not as fast paced when compared to being here- everything there seemed more relaxing and family time feels great! (^__^)b

I've met a lot of people from there who I still keep in contact with and I truly love them until this day. I am lucky to call some of them my best friends. For that, I am truly blessed because no matter where I stand in life, they have never once judged me and they still keep being the truest friends that I have even up till now. Thank you, I love you all!

In this city, I wish for more people to turn their frowns to smiles. I wish for more people to stop rushing. I wish for more people to stop thinking that life is one big massive emergency.

Sometimes, being in the most busiest place out of the rest of this country makes me feel so alone. I am grateful for family, friends, bosses and colleagues, but it seems like, sometimes, most people may digress and forget about what's real. Be in touch with life, please? Be in touch with your soul!

It's like that picture above, I feel like I am just swinging up top and seeing everything moving in chaos but do you know how silly you look from up here?

Yes, it's easier said than done. So many errands. So many chores. So many this and so many that.

But try to take a step back and look at this life as a whole, big picture.

Pause for a minute. Take a step back and Look around you.

What do you see?

Oh Life, you are one big mystery.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me