Tokki Citylights


Wow.

What a scary morning while going to work today, I was waiting on an elevator and a tall man was already in there. I was running late, so, I quickly stood by a corner and held the strap of my bag firmly.

He was at the other corner, just staring straight at me and making kissing noises while saying "Very nice" all pervertedly. I can feel his eyes looking up and down at me like he's a hungry vulture. Mind you, today I am wearing formal office clothes that are covered up. As soon as we stopped at his floor, I pointed at him to go out fast.

I feel so harassed (>__<   );

Tokki don't like! Don't want!

Anyways..

There's this Japanese hair salon place, called, Number76 that seem to be doing professional hair coloring services. Still contemplating if I want to go all out for my hair color or not.

We'll just have to wait and see yah!?


There are things in my mind that I'd like to express but it's like I don't know where to start. 

-fiddles thumbs around- Heh XP

But in other news, I have an hour and half dance class on Saturday and a couple hours of band practice this Sunday. Yahhh yattaaaa! \\(^__^)// It's not a confirmed band that I'd jam with every week, because I'll have to see if there's any chemistry for all of us to make music and express ourselves musically.

Well, I just thought I need to release my creative thoughts and sounds out of me after a tiring work week.  

Also, I'm happy that our 'Secret Venue' for my best friend's/bride-to-be's bridal shower/hen party has completely been confirmed to be ours on the specific dates we wanted! It's a beautifullllll venue and fit for her that suits her needs! I can't wait! 

It'll be bananas! 

Will update again soon <3
xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me