Tokki's Bridal Shower Errands, Couch Potato Surfing and Updates!

Herru herru!

Happy Eid Mubarak & Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all friends and family celebrating today!

Unfortunately for me, I am working today and I can't be in Singapore to celebrate. Really missing out on today, feeling bummed out about it but it's okay. I am grateful for lots of things, especially the animals that have sacrificed their lives for us, in order for us to move this universe in cycle and circling around continuously!

Here's a collage of me I took last week, haven't worn a bold lip in a while, wore an outfit that was in all ivory white! (^__^)

I've also been busy running errands and sorting out plans for Nov 9th's Hen Party that I had to give my last Saturday's dance class a miss!

I've yet to shop for a new outfit for myself and we're deciding on a soft peach/salmon color, while the bride-to-be will be wearing white.

I need to get dresses that look like these!




I've gotten the cakes sorted out. Thanks to my colleague, Renee, for the recommendation and I got a real good price on it that I'm planning to get two cakes! I have other things KINDA sorted out, but will definitely be waiting for the girls to get here so we can get it all done together!

YAYYY YATAA!!!!
 \\(^__^)//

I've been catching up on a lot of series and some movies! I watched the first season of Breaking Bad, omg, this series was so intense and crazy! The first episode of Castle was kind of slow, I wasn't paying much attention on it, guess it didn't get me hooked on it. Once Upon a Time never fails to keep me sitting at the edge of my seat. I can't wait for more episodes on How I Met Your Mother. Wooo!

And OF COURSE, I watched the latest Running Man episode! I love when their episodes have roleplay in them! Kwang Soo had to be a school girl/spy policewoman, named, Kwang Ja! LMAO XD


I am contemplating on whether I should join an indie band and sing all kinds of songs from any genre! Just so I could release creative juices and have an outlet to release emotions. I will be meeting some of them later this evening, so that's exciting. 

I have so many thoughts in my mind about many other things and I hope to talk more about it when I have more time to do so.

I hope everybody is doing well yah! (^__^)v

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Besides, a straightforward wedding dress will maintain the emphasis on you, and not on the subtleties of the dress that you are wearing. In the event that you are searching for reasons concerning why purchase a straightforward wedding dress over a fancy and a costly one, well, there are bounty Bridal dress singapore

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me