Good vibes :)

Last weekend, two of my best girlfriends celebrated a couple of happy occasions- Fadzies has finally graduated from her Masters degree in Brisbane and Qaini is officially engaged to be wed with her man- now fiance- Reza!

Yay! Massive CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you, so proud of you both

:')

So many beautiful are happening to us all, I feel that we all deserve to be happy and I feel so grateful for everything as for now. I love you, girlfriends! Such great support system <3 -huggles-

Yay for Fadzies! To a beautiful journey ahead, sweetheart!

To a new chapter in life, Qaini! Yay!


My brothers turned my workout space at home to a temporary studio and I am trying to find motivation from these superheroes and villains from Marvel and DC. I'm also wondering if I were to cosplay and go to a Comic Con, what character would best suits me? -ponders-

Morning hair and morning face XD *kyaa*
xo,
Tokki Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me