Tokki's Life List Post (T.L.L.P): Oh no, plateau!


Ever since I started being physically active to sweat almost every other day, I have seen subtle changes in myself and have been trying my best to keep being fit. I am just 1-2 inches away to reach my new target goal and I have by last week of March to get there before Qaini's wedding in Brunei!

I have been doing this with the encouragement and guidance from my girls like Anna, Qaini and Fadz as well! It has definitely helped a lot since we have shared a lot of things together to get through every struggling day of having little to no motivation to stay healthy. For example, on certain days, I would love to have chips but then I would recall my girls telling me on Whatsapp "No! Don't do it!", I would then choose a healthier alternative and go for seaweed!

However, this does not mean I don't have days where I don't eat what I want. I haven't tried 'eating clean' so I won't say much about it. I just feel like I don't want to deprive my body of something that it needs, but I just gradually stop eating 'good tasting foods' in normal/big proportions. If I were to get it in a normal sized proportion, I would eat in little snacks in between 2-4 hours or so, but what keeps me really full would be water and my love of eating Japanese Kyuri (cucumber) almost every other day. Last year, for a good 2 months before my Krabi trip, it was what I depended on to keep me full cos' I just didn't have any appetite for anything else, but I have decided that I should have a balanced diet by incorporating different nutritional valued foods to what I consume daily. Like for realllll though, I can't kid myself, I love me some sweet, savory snacks too! Lol! XD

Take note that I do not have a trainer when I work out either, I depend a lot on Shaun T's Workout DVDs like Rockin' Body and Hiphop Abs. Anna is definitely a big fan of Shaun, she doesn't know how it would be like without him in her life. As do I! Lol! But I have been on the same workout plan and have been doing the same routine ever since I started this lifestyle change.

And then the unfortunate happened! I hit plateau! Oh mannnn :( 
So, I have decided to join a gym membership in order for me to crash through the plateau by using different equipments and zig zagging my workout routines. My drive is to keep hitting goals and creating newer goals! 

Below is my current motivation to keep my firing up my drive to keep being fit!
I would love to always find motivation and encouragement to keep being fit and healthy!
So -fingers crossed- I hope that my actions and drive will keep burning in me to find greatness of the way I look, feel and think! It is not easy and it takes a lot of time, but let's just say, it'll be worth it in the end, cos trying to find the best me is what I aspire to be!
(*^__^*)b
xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me