Am I a type 2B, 2C or 3A Curly Hair?

Still trying to find out which type my hair is.Instagram media by tiff_ag - Southeast Asian Girl with the curls. I'm a curly hair type 2B after all the bleaching/dying, using hot tools with haircare products with sulphate/alcohol but was a 2C and could get to 3A if it's very healthy. I've educated myself about curly hair care recently, and now that I know better, I will try certain organic products that will revive my curls back to life! Follow me on my curly hair care journey in my blog if you don't already know <3
I just bought Shea Butter cream for hair and Castor Oil. I'm trying to revive my curls and get my hair to grow longer.

Can't wait to try the products out.

I'm also doing the conditioner + shampoo once a week, co-washing every 3 days and water spray my hair to revive the curls.

I go to bed with either 3-2 stranded twistbraids in pigtails.

I just don't have a satin head wrap yet.

Wish someone actually taught me how to care for curly hair when I was a little girl. Oh wells! I know better now. I would love to get my hair looking big, fluffy and curly again with my healthy ringlets.

I have a 2B now after all the processing of various products with sulphate/alcohol, hot tools and bleaching/dying.
This is JUST like my hair!!! Curls and hair colour! <3 -Swirl Girl
But it usually gets very curly to a 2C.
Natural curly hair with highlights... might be an idea?/
My mind. My world.

We'll see how it goes! (^_^)v

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Is it you in the last photo? I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Phoebe! Nope that's not me. I'm on the very first pic tho :) Thank you for dropping by my blog! <3

      Delete
  2. Thinning hair is a problem that plagues both men and women, and can arise due to age, sickness, certain medications, and heredity. When issues of hair loss or thinning hair become a problem, many rush to find effective products and remedies to calm their concerns. On the market, a variety of hair care products are available, including conditioners, creme rinses, hair styling options, essential oil capsules, and the commonly selected Hair thickening shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a controversy in what concerns whether to choose professional care products in general and normal ones at home. The same thing happens in the case of hair care products. The main argument that could strongly support the fact that professional hair care products are better that non professional ones is the way each of us looks after getting out from a hair salon. Best DHT Blocker Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. To diversify hair styles, women of all ethnicities have utilized hair extensions. Extensions add texture, color, and volume to hair that can radically change a person's appearance. In their most ancient form, extensions were worn by Egyptians as wigs. Best hair vitalizer for hair growth in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macadamia Hair Care products are specially formulated with selected ingredients that help in providing a complete hair care treatment for your hair. Macadamia has hit the market with a myriad of natural hair care products that includes rejuvenating shampoos, nourishing leave-in creams, natural oil and healing sprays, deep repair masques etc which are just some of the many amazing hair care products in its product line. Facial Hair Removal for Women

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of us spend hundred of dollars on buying synthetic hair products to improve and style our hair. Gorgeous, shiny and healthy looking hair does not involves a lot of money, once, you are familiar and adjusted with what type of products can prove useful for your hair, the results can be amazing. Several of the ingredients found in our kitchen and bathroom serve, as key ingredients for many hair care recipes. hougang salon to go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of us spend hundred of dollars on buying synthetic hair products to improve and style our hair. Gorgeous, shiny and healthy looking hair does not involves a lot of money, once, you are familiar and adjusted with what type of products can prove useful for your hair, the results can be amazing. Several of the ingredients found in our kitchen and bathroom serve, as key ingredients for many hair care recipes. check kovan hair salon price

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many of us are thinking that how to grow hair faster, you can use home remedies for faster hair growth. As well it prevents hair loss and dandruff on your scalp. Home ingredients fully loaded with lipids, vitamins, proteins and other essential nutrients which nourishes the hair and prevents many scalp related problems. 剪发

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me