Unfamiliar the familiarity

I want a connection that stays buzzing even at the highest or lowest times.

Even during the lowest of times, there still needs to be some sort of communication and emotional build up. No matter what the reasons are. I don't like to be left hanging and dragging by a rope.

Some things aren't meant to be.

I just can't go through the familiarity.  

It can get too tough and for that I'm sorry.

But I'm glad to know that I can feel open to love again after thinking I never could anymore and it was all because of you.

You came into my life for that reason and for that reason I thank you. I'm just sorry it had to be this way. I have done the waiting around once for many years, I don't plan on doing that again.. I mean I would stay if I could but I just can't do it if there is no communication between us. I have that much respect for myself to not go through that again.

So..

What can I say to myself?

Keep being the best me that I can and never stop reaching for greatness!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me