Even with a daily life that has been a routine that goes around the clock with work, family and friends, it doesn't stop me from thinking about myself.


Being selfless is something remarkable and noble for one person to do, but if it's to the point that you lost the person that you are inside, then, that's contradicting right? That IS being selfish to yourself.

This is something I have learned over the years of experiencing with each aspect -mentioned above- in life.

I always remind myself that we should all celebrate the present and do the best that we can be to be better each day, but that's also being ignorant to what could have happened in the future, so, perhaps, keeping faith and hope to dreams and plans can be okay. Just know what is best and know not to repeat something that's familiar and negative to ourselves.

I will probably stop writing about Borealis and start writing 'Guides of Life' based on what I have experienced in life so far.

All I hope would be that my stories and guidelines will help those who are in similar positions as me.

Life is supposed to be simple.

Here I am willing to open up some things about myself to you.. but in a different post, okay?

I will continue praying and wishing everybody -who I've come across with- the best in life. 

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me