Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) April & May '14

I have just recovered from being sick the whole of the past month, that's one of the reasons why I haven't been able to post anything in here. So, I've decided to combine April's B.E.G.O with May's B.E.G.O cos' these have been the songs that I've put on repeat lately!

Being sick wasn't fun at all, but I'm happy that I'm back to feeling 100% again. I'm definitely looking forward to Ramadhan and hoping for many happy moments. I am grateful for a lot of things this year has brought upon me and I can only continue to keep showing my gratitude everyday.

Also, OMG..we have reached almost half a year! It's already June!!! How crazy is that?

But let's stay positive and keep moving upwards and forwards to a beautiful life :D

Musiq - Halfcrazy


Ciara - And I


Kenyon Dixon ft Neka LB  - Loving You


The Weeknd ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Wiz Khalifa - Or Nah (Remix)


Al Green - Let's Stay Together


Maher Zain - For The Rest of My Life


Teddy Pendergrass - You're My Latest, Greatest Inspiration

Ne-Yo ft. Wiz Khalifa - Don't Make Em Like You

 John Legend - All of Me 


John Legend ft Ludacris - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)


Jill Scott - Golden


So, I'm feeling some type of way ;)
And it's all because of you.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me