My zone

I seriously, seriously, seriously am deprived of making music.

Work and life are all getting in the way of me being in my most happy zone. Sometimes, I wonder why I keep holding back on the things I want just to please others, but am I happy? No.

It'd be nice to have people around who would GET me, who would grow with me, be on the same path in life as me and be a team as we walk on this bumpy road to one that will be smooth!

I HAVE to get equipments in order for me to fulfill my own satisfactions in life. Messing on the pad with my PC taught me a lot these past years but I am so ready to just get on to more challenging things.

I've been online oogling at equipments for hours. Oh man, I CAN DREAM OKAY!!

  1. Avid Pro Tools 11


    It's very sad that I'm still using the SE version cos it limits me to mix and master (which I am always hyped to get better at!)

    I really would love to try Logic and Garageband, also see what's the fuss on Reason. I don't mind messing around for hours and days with these softwares.
  2. Microphone
    NeumannTLM 49 Condenser Studio Microphone           
    Neumann TLM 49 Condenser
    Studio Microphone 


    Audio-TechnicaAT4033CL Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
    Audio-Technica AT4033CL Large
    Diaphragm Condenser



    Blue Microphones Bluebird
    Cardioid Condenser Mic

    Right now, I have the M-Audio Producer USB Microphone, but it isn't compatible with vocals that SING in low to high ranges. There's so many that most have recommended me to get, which are SO pricey. I honestly would love to do a trial on some before being sure what's my favorite or know if I can afford it. LOL!
  3. Rokit 8 G3 Studio Monitors 

    Only the best!
  4. M-Audio Fasttrack Pro

  5. M-Audio AXIOM 49 2nd Gen

    I've been working my fingers on the pad (which is my keyboard pad, really). Really wish to exceed my limit on this one. Looks like a dream!
  6. M-Audio Trigger Finger MIDI Controller


    Obviously, beatmaking would be SO much faster to do with a MIDI controller. I can lay down a basic beat in minutes with my pad, so imagine how it would be if I have this baby right here. Ooooooooh kill em!
  7. Reflexion Filter

    SE Electronics Reflexion Filter
    This would save me on not having a soundproof room, vocals can bounce back to just the condenser and give a clear, crisp sound.

    Lots of equipments needed to satisfy this bunny right here. Can't imagine how much this would total up to, but let me just marinate the idea and soak up the energy of how that would feel like if I had these.

    It'd be a dream come true to unexpectedly get boxes of these goodies right by my front door just for me.

    Shameless note: I am open for anyone willing to donate and sponsor me these equipments! XD hehe!

    xo,
    Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me