Feeling blessed

Praises to Him!


My bosses approved my overtime work as I have requested. This girl needs to save a lot of moolah, yo. I have a lot on my plate right now but, hopefully, with this extra help I can be more organized with my accounts.

I have my hotel booked in Manila so I'm a happy bunny. Flights booked, hotel booked and I thought I'll just hail a taxi while I'm there, the airport transfer fees from almost all of the hotels I've liaised with are so pricey, I'd rather just be my adventurous self and keep it moving. 

I love getting lost sometimes. It's what makes traveling fun.

My family members are all busy- back on their grind after a lot of things that have happened. So, that's a good thing. Well, I really hope it's partly because of something that we are all looking forward to! Hehe (*^_^*)

Bae has been working a lot lately too, he's so determined and keeps going strong with all of his goals in life. What with his work, school, love life and entrepreneurial dreams. It makes me feel some type of way. It makes me want to do better too.

And thank you to my friends who have gotten back in touch with me recently, you know who you are! Caught me off guard, never expected to be offered with anything at all, so this is truly heartwarming and it makes me feel grateful for the beautiful people I have in my life. I've been offered with help from some of my family members and relatives as well, thank you for considering me as someone important who you love genuinely and sincerely. I love you all too!

I'll be sure to update on my journey in life.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me