Of happy moments and a bunny driving the stick

I woke up to such happy, heartwarming and best news!

Biffle gf of mine, Qainkins, gave birth to her precious babygirl. She's finally here, on top of that, she shares the same birthday as my other biffle gf, Annabambi and birthday month as her mommy and myself!! Such a joyous day, I wish I was around them today.

Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNABAMBI!
 I pray that life will always give you nothing but the best of happy and beautiful memories. A life full of adventures and excitement awaits you. I love and miss you, Na!

AND CONGRATULATIONS, QAINIKINS! I'm so proud of you, you carried babygirl so well during your pregnancy and ever so gracefully. Here's to more happier days, love! Auntie can't wait to see you, lil heaven scented sweetiepie!

On other news, I'm giving myself a pat on my back.


I did 5 - 6 rounds around the perimeter of a convention center to practice driving a manual car. I wish we could just select the mode of driving of our own preference here, but it's a necessity for us to pass driving a manual car to get a licence.

I have strong hopes I will improve and get that licence!

Pray for me k?

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me