Well, hello there 2015!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015, EVERYONE!

http://instagram.com/p/xRv_XeFYqo/

This was my view of the fireworks I took after the countdown. Checked in a hotel apartment suite in the city and had a well deserved annual leave! My 2014 went by in a flash and I had a very busy busy year. I definitely had a lot of happy moments in 2014 and with that, I am content!

Let's hope for many more blessings and beautiful memories to be made in 2015. I am grateful and humbled for everything that has happened in 2014, There were definitely many life learning times too. I can only continue to reach up for the stars and keep being a better version of myself. Thankful for family who came down to KL and spent some precious time with me, my dad and my brothers.

AND WHATT!? IT'S JANUARY, it's my Big Bro Shaz and Qaini's birthday today too. Happy birthday, Abang & Qainikins!

Where are the rest of my January babies at!? I know many family and friends with birthdays this month. Ah, I just can't believe I'm turning a year older soon in this month. Where did the time go?

I have never been able to put my ULTIMATE wishlist of things I dream to have, cos I have always been realistic in life with myself and put myself in check ALL. THE. TIME- if I can't have it, then I can't have it cos' I know I have priorities to think about besides material things. But mannnn, why are they so nice? (T_T  )

You can follow my Pinterest here:

Follow Tiff's board ULTIMATE MATERIAL THINGS WISHLIST on Pinterest.
-shameless- Heh.

Also, I'm very active with my updates on Instagram, so feel free to follow me here: @tiff_ag

Until the next post! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me