The Day 2 Bunnies Collide in Love

Some time before May 14th, 2014..

It was around that time when I first heard you expressed your love for me. I didn't know you would love me LOVE ME, but based on your actions, I can see that you do..and you told me you fell in love with me and could vision a future with me as your wife. 

It has been quite a lonnnng minute that I've known you now and thank God for the internet and smartphone apps, it really does feel like you're already next to me. Time has moved around us, moving forwards.. and it feels like our connection keeps moving in a flowy, lighted energy in the same direction, at the same speed and I found us both moving into mysterious passages that keep opening up doors for us and wow.. everything just happens to fall into place.

I slept the night before by saying a prayer and I remember that night very well. It felt like I have not rested the way I did in a long time and I remember falling into a deep sleep. It was a night I would never forget.

On this day, in the morning, a year ago.. I woke up and knew..

I knew I was able to express the same notion so freely, a feeling so beautiful and whimsical, that  I remember how happy it made you feel and it certainly made me the happiest.

We may not have met in the most traditional way of dating, but it's 2015, times have certainly changed, I am so grateful for being able to know who you are as a person deep inside before anything beyond that.


I am thankful for Skype, Oovoo, Whatsapp , Life360 and Email, I get to see you, hear you and certainly know where you are at any given time and moment.

Every day, I feel like I'm always with you, you allow me into your home, let me see you work at your job place and you have shared your life with me all throughout this past year. I get to see your silly quirks and antics, yet I still find myself falling day after day for you, despite whatever flaws you feel about yourself. I am glad I get to love the person you are today and certainly will keep loving you towards our time together. Aamiin.

This year has been so beautiful already, sayang, and we have been planning something more wonderful by uniting 2 bunny hearts into 1. In Shaa Allah.

I'm happy that my family accepts you and you are able to accept them as your family too.

Loving you has been a smooth experience so far, though we have had our little bickering here and there, we always do try to find a middle ground to love and make up again.

How did I get so lucky?

I love you, my Mr Mays, We did it! Here's to infinite years of being together through come what may.
In Shaa Allah, they would all be nothing but pleasant moments. Aamiin.

Pray for us, okay?

xo,
Your sayang

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me