Last day at work after almost 4 years here and THE white skirt!

Today will be SO emotional. FULL STOP.

Okay no.

I'd actually like to express a few things, almost like giving honor to the almost past 4 years of being here.

My heart and spirit are filled to the brim with gratefulness. I've learned a wide spread of lessons and experiences while being here. Sometimes, I feel like I surprise myself for being able to execute certain tasks and keep trying to find progress. Yet, I feel like I have so much more to give!

My new job caught me by surprise as well. I can't believe I am starting my new job this Monday.

New boss, new colleagues and a new desk.

I am ready for more lessons and experiences, let my wings soar up into higher ground.

I love the way I am progressing and I can't be any more prouder. -pats own back- lol!

In other news, my white custom skirt arrived yesterday. I tried it on, along with the top and I am SO happy with the way it looks! I'm happy that the costs of my outfit is friendly to the wallet. Affordable, reasonable and I LOVE how it looks on me. I showed it to mama through Whatsapp and she LOVED it too. Heee.

Let me end this post by saying a big THANK YOU for all the memories and teachings, bosses and colleagues. I will always wish you all the best and you will always have my encouraging support no matter what!

Time to make way for a new lease in work life! Here's to progress!!

Bismillah.

Love,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me