Salaam Aidilfitri Minal Aidil Wal Faizin 2015!

http://www.endeavormalaysia.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Selamat-Hari-Raya.jpg

Selamat Hari Raya
to all of my loved ones and all of those who are celebrating Raya/Eid this year. Eid Mubarak!!

I was supposed to balik kampung to SG but had to cancel plans! I blame the country's economy - the sudden decrease in currency, rise in gas prices and GST!

I got SO pissed last week, someone hacked into my credit card and spent USD150 on damn flowers, immediately without any delay, I called my bank and terminated my card. Why can some people be so EVIL? Sigh!

However, I had a chilled, laid back Raya break <3 Cooked 9 different Raya dishes for the family which was my first time EVER. It was a success! Truly hits home. Sighsss.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say my deepest apologies to those that I've caused any hurt, just believe that none of them were intentional. We're only human. Let's start anew and bring in happier memories. I wish you well and to continue living a life filled with the sweetest most wonderful moments~!

To my dearest family, relatives, best friends, friends and my wonderful readers near and far,

I love you and I am utterly grateful for each of you!

In shaa Allah, we'll get to see each other soon.

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me