TLLP: 10th Month Post Alarplasty!

Today marks my 10th month post surgery!

Do I anticipate a documentation review coming up? NGEHEHE. Of course!

I will be posting my documentation review in September where the date hits my 1 year post alarplasty. Yes, it's been THAT long!

I am so overwhelmed with the emails and messages that I've been receiving since publishing my first post and I am feeling the love!

Thank you SO much for being so supportive and for wanting my opinion to help with your own PS journey. Not one of you was judgmental! You guys are wonderful.

Do stay tuned for more spontaneous life updates and reviews!

You can subscribe yourself to this blog, by entering your email on the 'Follow by Email' option, which is located at the left bar of this blog that looks like this picture below:



I would love to know all of you who reads my blog. So, don't be shy to comment below this post or email me anytime, okay?

Lots of <3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me