Trejour By Tiff Ghani

Hi dearest readers,

If you need any makeup service for your photoshoots, engagement/wedding ceremonies (nikah | solemnization, sanding | reception), gala dinner, prom, graduation, convocation ceremony and/or other events, you may engage me as your makeup artist (^_^ )v

I am finally able to put my creative hands into action by enhancing and beautifying your lovely faces even more!
I have been wanting to do this for some time now but had to put plans on hold due to other commitments in life, but why wait even longer right?

I am based in Kuala Lumpur (closer to Mont Kiara, Hartamas, Segambut, Kepong, Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) areas. Willing to travel only on weekends and/or public holidays)

WIN-WIN SITUATION JOBS: I give free makeup service to models, influencers or anyone who is interested to collaborate. Send me an email of your social media accounts and I will check you out!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me