Quick note!

For my Alarplasty journey update, I will be uploading my 1 year post op vlog by the end of this month.

I've been adjusting to a new job, a new schedule and learning more about life. I can't wait to get back to blogging and be able to be fully settled in with the new changes in my life.

It's been pretty busy, helping my papa and my brothers with errands at home, finishing backdated reports at work, 'resuscitating' my passions in certain businesses as well as keeping friendships/relationships somewhat intimate with my gfs. OH! A very happy news was announced by one of my gfs, my Annabambi is expecting her 2nd babybean! Yup! There's a bun in that oven, let's pray for her smooth journey! Auntie Effa can't wait to meet you, little babybean!Since my diagnosis, I've been researching and doing a lot of studying on PCOS, I feel so much energy since changing my eating habits and feeling hopeful to be able to fight PCOS. It's hard, VERY HARD to be changing something I'm used to doing/eating/knowing since I was a baby but I guess there's a silver lining behind everything that has happened to me. Perhaps, I'll write about my experience with PCOS in a separate blog post. I'm just glad I am able to detect it early in comparison to my mama who had to take a fibroid out the size of a head of lettuce. It's really gross.

Anyways, it's gonna be a long weekend for me, so I would like to end this post with a high note.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA to all who is celebrating tomorrow. I'm gonna be cooking up a storm in the kitchen later. I'm fasting for Sunnah Arafah today, so might be breaking the fast with Raya food. Mmm.

HAPPY EID-UL- ADHA!!



xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me