Ring of Protection

One of my poetries I wrote and this was written on June 7th 2013 ^_^

(My creative juices are flowing out this morning and I actually lost my poetry cos' I accidentally clicked on 'Refresh' >__<, so I had to remember what I wrote! ANYWAY! Here goes..)


A sense of sight
A sense of hearing..
The goosebumps that appear
When I hear myself calling..
for your hands
they keep me safe, I feel that warmth
they guard me, they save me..
I'm in your ring of protection

A light of energy..
auras flow delicately..
a warmth that shines through
I see that shine in me

What would I do
if I had not met you?
Who would I be
if your words didn't absorb in me?

You're that light..
that energy..
You feed off positivity

I am stronger
Don't ask me how
You're my strength
I thank you now

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me