From SG back to KL

So, I am home after being away for almost a week.

Though it was a short stay, Raya* this year was filled with so many different kinds of emotions of all sorts.

*(Eid: a festive season after fasting for a month during Ramadhan)

Honestly, I never intended to spend Raya or want to prepare anything for it. I thought I would just keep myself busy with work and errands piling up, but papa really wanted me to come. I guess plans had to change.

Well, I took lots of pictures and, oh my, where do I even begin to talk about the foods, cookies, pastries and cakes served to us?

It. Was. Nothing, Short. of. Greatness.

It finally hit me how much I miss home food, the people who cook up dishes that hit the spot, the feeling of being around family, the warmth of love felt and the fun chaos in each house visit.

Still, my mind is cluttered with many things I wish I could just scrape them off and start over a new clean slate.

But..like I said, I am only human.

Um, it still feels new for me to write out a long post filled with photos. At the mean time, I hope these short posts would be enough for now.

Need to keep warming up back to writing!!

x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me