Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) Sept '13

HERRU!

Welcome again to my B.E.G.O post for September '13!

Hi! Hi! Hi! These are songs that I've been listening to on the regular this month. Enjoy!

Owl City ft Yuna - Shine Your Way

Movie was awesome and I love the lyrics to this song. Makes me warm, fuzzy and happy!



Henry - Trap

Just because I'm doing a dance class and we are doing a choreography to this song (^_^)



Astrid - Tentang Rasa

The emotions and lyrics that this song lets out are beautiful. Just beautiful!



Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric

YEAHS! Totally what I feel about LOVE!



Chris Malinchak - So Good to Me

I love the instrumentals used here and such a chill House number. LOVES IT.



HAIM (Duke Dumont Remix) - Falling 

Hear the build up and momentum of each instrumental and beat that comes together!

TRULY SPLENDID I CAN FLY!



BBMAK - Back Here

AHH TOKKI GOES OL' SKOOL with this last one! Call me sappy but it's a good song!



x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me