Thank you for the love

Ehhhh? This post was already published but somehow made its way to disappear from my blog!

So, here I am reposting this post, but I didn't remember what I wrote, I might just have to rewrite this post altogether with the same pictures posted the first time!

YAHH \\(^__^)//

---

Yes.

This is Tokki, who ventured away from the city, to go to this big and orange building, called, KRU Studios!

This is the place where melodies escaped out of Tokki's voice to a roomful of people.

Thank you for the nice comments and encouraging words, they've truly made my day (^_^) It was truly a nice, spontaneous experience. Thank you for the opportunity again! <3
This is Tokki standing in front of the official backdrop poster of the movie 'Vikingdom' that they directed and produced.
Premiered here last Sept 12th and in the US on Oct 4th. Go catch it!
So, I made my way to Pavi before heading home for dinner and there was a sea of crowds formed up at the square, it was some Korean Tourism Campaign. I heard lots of girls screaming their lungs out shouting "Fighting, Fighting!" & "Saranghae!"

WOW.


Apparently, on stage, there was this Korean rookie idol group, called, Big Star. Really talented and good, energetic dance moves! Makes me look forward to my dance class this Saturday! YATAAAA YAY!
It was an overall productive and eventful day, went home smiling because it was a very spontaneous day indeed!
xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me