Bachelorette's Party for one of my best friends!

OH YAY!

I'm gonna be seeing my girls again next month cos one of them will be getting hitched soon, so, we are throwing a hen party for her!! \\(^__^)//



There are so many themes and colors to choose from. All kinds of ideas are popping out of my head. It's so nice to have my girls flying out here, cos' the bride to be will be having her dresses designed here. It's just best that we do her party out here too!

So many things needed planning/organizing to:

  • Sort out the color for our dresses and accessories
  • Plan what finger foods/snacks to have
  • Figure out the type of design of cake for her
  • Plan room decorations - balloons, streamers, glitter, candles and etc.
  • List of out songs to put in our playlist
  • Play fun, naughty games and activities XP

This is so exciting!!!!!! I wish to disclose more but she might be reading this.

Hehehe, HEYY, GIRLFRIEND. BE EXCITED AND SURPRISED FOR ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF YOUR LIFE! -huggles- (^__^)//

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me