Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) Oct '13

Good morning!

Today, I was blasting my music all loud in my room and remembered that it's already the end of the month of October, I cannot believe how this year is coming close to an end. I honestly can't wait for this year to end.

So anyways! I have quite the selection of songs that I have been listening to on the regular, it feels nice to have songs to listen to when I'm out and about, something about just blocking the noise of the city with my earpiece plugged in and imagining life through these songs makes it easier to go through the day.

Deli Spice - Chau Chau

If you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog's song to this song! It's by a Korean band, called, Deli Spice! I heard this song from one of Running Man's episode and began to love this song so much. I love how the guitar solo at the beginning of this song makes me feel all calm and euphoric and I also find it cute how there are only two sentences repeating throughout the song!

"neo-ui moksoriga deullyeo 

(I hear your voice)

ahmoori aereulsseugo magaboryeo haneundaedo 
(Even though I try not for the life of me to hear it)"

Tommy Fields - Come On In

I heard this song when I finished watching the first season of the tv series, Castle, the song is so simple yet it's in depth with meaningful lyrics and emotions. I like it! The episode of Castle that I heard this song from was a heartfelt, tearjerking one. So, yeah! Good song!

Bestie - Love Options

I saw this song when Running Man's facebook page promoted this song and when I read the lyrics, I became to like the chorus of this song and the silly dance step to "Doo doo doo d-doo doo doo doo doo doo d-doo doo!". I love the feel good music of this song and it's sooo bubbly and silly, it's cute! XD

"naega sarang motaneun iyu na honjaman solloin iyu
(
There’s a reason why I can’t love, a reason why I’m still single)

da inneun geoya da isseul geoya da inneun geoya
(
There’s a reason, there’s a reason, there’s a reason)
Hey jeo byeollo baraneun geo eobseoyo
(
Hey, I don’t expect much)
naega yeonae motaneun iyu na honja moime naganeun iyu
(
There’s a reason why I can’t date, a reason why I go out alone)
da inneun geoya da isseul geoya da inneun geoya
(
There’s a reason, there’s a reason, there’s a reason)
Hey jeo jeongmal baraneun geo eobseoyo
(
Hey, I don’t expect much!)"


Demi Lovato - Don't Forget

This song is good to just sing your heart out in your bedroom while holding a hairbrush! I'm guilty for doing that (>__<) XP

Mindy Gledhill - Feather in the Wind

Another song that's good to sing along to and I think Mindy is a great songwriter. It's a good song to uplift your spirits.

Demi Lovato - In Case

This. Has. Powerful. Lyrics. Enough said.

"Strong enough to leave you
But weak enough to need you
Cared enough to let you walk away
I took that dirty jacket
From the trash right where you left it
'Cause I couldn't stand to see it go to waste"

Marc Cohn - True Companion

This song gives me a good, positive frequency in my soul to feel peaceful and hopeful for better days.

This really makes sense as I read it on a forum some time ago. Here's an excerpt:

"There is certain music vibrating at a certain frequency, which makes you feel good: as far as I know, it is called high frequency music or love frequency, which has no opposite.
If you give your full attention to this music, your frequency will get at the same level of love frequency and you will be feeling in peace, in oneness"

And feeling in peace and oneness is what I am seeking (^__^)b All is good!

Demi Lovato - Gift of a Friend

Who doesn't love Disney and Tinkerbell, right? This is an oldie but a goodie! It makes me happy listening to this song.

Mindy Gledhill - All About Your Heart (NIE Version)

This was my previous blog's song! This song gives me a ton of good frequency in my every single day cos' the lyrics are words that I truly believe in! Another wonderfully written song
-claps hands-

Tokki like. Tokki want!

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me