Tokki getting a foot massage!

Wooosaahhh!

I've been running around doing errands of all kinds these past few months that I suddenly felt so exhausted yesterday. So, I went to Banyan Tree Spa for the first time in Publika to try out their Foot Massage service that was priced at RM68.

The entrance of the spa was pretty neat! A nice lady greeted me who I assume was probably the owner or manager who runs the spa.

They served me warm fragrant tea with aromas of the pandan leaves. Mmm, definitely one of my favorites.

I was, then, brought to a nice alley with rooms on the right side of the spa.

A sweet Thai masseuse showed me my seat and I sat down, it was a really nice ambience with music that soothes you.

I was really feeling relaxed, calm and collected. The smells of the aromatic oils in the air helped me feeling zen. I could just drift away to dreamland and take a quick nap, to which I did!!

She scrubbed and cleaned me feet and me toes sparkly cleannnnn! Happy bunny is me!

I loved this. She did some kind of karate massage thing on my legs and I was feeling good!

There were several masseuse available every day, but be sure to make a reservation cos' they do have Happy Hour Massage service offers from 10am - 2pm!

I had a good experience and will try out more services if I feel like I need a day of pampering!

Thank you, Banyan Tree Spa! Keep up the good work, yahhh!!

Banyan Tree Spa
Unit A2-1-8 Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1, JLN. Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/banyantree.spa.3?fref=ts

Open Daily 10am - 12am
Contact: 010-506 0465


xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Post Natal Massage Centre in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blog Therapeutic massage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. Massage in St Paul downtown

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me