Find Greatness!



Everywhere I go today makes me feel all different kinds of feelings.



From the songs playing in the background of my workplace, the mall, the restaurants, the smiles I'm getting from people to the little children running around with metallic pompom pins decorated in their hair.

They have all triggered a feeling in my heart and it brings me to think of what this year has taught me.

There were some parts of this year that have brought out my vulnerability, but where there is weakness, there's bound to be greatness too!

Which concluded to me being grateful to end this year with positive, high energy and SO FULL OF LOVE <3

I have my family, relatives, BFFs, bosses, colleagues and a few great people who have all crossed my path this year and became so close to.

There were times I just wanted to be a feather in the wind and float away - be still in the space of galaxy.. but then again, who am I kidding? So, continuing to live and find joy within myself has been something I've been trying to do bottom half of this year and, boy, it sure wasn't easy.

I've done a lot of self reflection and have a collection of sweet memories this year to show love to my loved ones. I am glad to say that I am satisfied that I have enough happy memories of 2013 to keep smiling about and I can only keep continuing to find greatness!

I am blessed to have an undying faith to believe that there'll always be light at the end of a dark tunnel.

So many blessings happening next year and I am looking forward to them!

2014, I am ready for you <3





















Love,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me