Busy Bee Bunny!

Herru herru!!

I've been such a busy bunny lately and have been swamped with lots of things at work and at home. It's just a never-ending cycle but one thing is for sure, is never to forget to leave some time for myself as well as the ones I love <3

I feel blessed and hopeful for sunshiney days every single day and always try to find things to be thankful about!

I finally got my materials sent to the tailors to get my dresses done for Qaini's wedding this March, purchased a ticket to Brunei and I'm set to just fly when the time comes!

My fitness goals are reaching there..ever so slowly.. lol!! I think I may hit plateau, so I need to switch up my routine and zig zag my workout plans. It's such a big hurdle to hit my target goal size! AH. It's killing me.

However, I am determined to be up and running doing other ways to make sure I get there (*^_^*)//

...honestly, I think I lack the drive and motivation, I need to find PASSION in changing to a healthier lifestyle. It's a mental thing. So, I hope I will change to a realistic yet healthier mindset.

I'm glad I have off days the next couple of days! I need this break, for real.

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me